This page contains all the tutorials the Android Research Blog publishes. Feel free to browse, share the content, and criticize where necessary!
Consider following the blog to receive notifications of new tutorials by email.
- Using Custom Fonts in Android
- Taking a screenshot of current Activity in Android
- Android Asset Studio – The easiest way to create icons for your android apps!
- How to create popups in Android
- Creating a Custom Dialog
- Building a Custom Fancy ListView in Android
- Drawing Shapes in Android
- How to Create Android Menus
- Creating a Preference Activity in Android
- Showing status bar notifications in Android
- Where to find all the Android Drawables
3d party libraries:
- Google Maps API V2 Android Tutorial
- Dealing with AsyncTask and Screen Orientation
- Using Maven to save the build time in a properties file
- Using Maven in Android to build for different environments
- Caching Objects in Android Internal Storage
- Integrating Google Analytics SDK (V2) with Android
- Scheduling an application to start later
- Writing and Reading from SharedPreferences
- Defining Global Variables in Android
- Understanding AsyncTask – Once and Forever
- How to verify an RSS Feed if New Articles have been published.
- Detecting Internet Connection
- Exploring Android Gestures – A Simple Gesture Application
- How to access the Media Galery in Android